Camp Ruff-N-More offers a free half day of 4 hours or less to new campers! This allows your dog to get to know Camp one step at a time, and lets us evaluate their temperament and determine where they would best fit in to our facility. This is especially helpful if your dog will be staying with us for some time. Seeing where they’re going to be and smelling the place out before a long stay makes Camp a more familiar environment and can do wonders!
- We’re always ready for new campers! Please fill out this application and bring it by camp sometime. All new campers get a free half day, so he or she can try us out and get to know the place. If you have any questions about the application, please just call us or ask us when you bring it to camp. You can also fax it to us at our fax number (423) 926-7191 or email it to email@example.com
- New campers must be spayed or neutered if they are over 8 months of age.
- New campers must have at least their second round of puppy shots completed and be at least 5lbs.
- New campers must be social dogs. Aggressive dogs or dogs that do not play well with others are not good candidates for Camp Ruff-N-More.
- All standard vaccinations are required. This includes the Rabies vaccine, the Distemper/Corona Virus/Parvo vaccine, and the Bordatella (Kennel Cough) vaccine. Proof of vaccination is required before staying at Camp Ruff-N-More. Flea and tick preventative and heartworm preventative are also required.
- Unfortunately, due to insurance reasons, we are not allowed to accept Pit Bulls or Pit Mixes. We are sorry.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask us anything! Call us at our Johnson City location (423) 929-RUFF (7833) or our Kingsport location (423) 288-RUFF (7833)
If you are a new client and are interested in using Camp Ruff-N-More for daycare or boarding, please download and read our policies and general info by clicking this link – General Info.
Then print out this sheet – Customer Agreement and bring it to either location. Alternatively, you can give your information personally on location.